Tuesday, June 26, 2018

A Word from Alum, Nick Prue '15

As a Western New England University alum who attended the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil, I wanted to reach out and share my thoughts with the group of students that are with you for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.  I am forever grateful for the experience I had four years ago when I was a part of the group that traveled to Brazil, and I hope this group of students has the same positive, life-changing experience in Russia.  Being able to participate in such an amazing program is hands-down one of the most memorable experiences and memories I have from my time at Western New England!  If I can provide any type of words of wisdom to the students, it would be to go into every day with an open mind and even on the days where you are exhausted, push yourself to step out of your comfort zone and enjoy the entirety of the trip without any regrets!  --Nick Prue


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great post. I was once checking constantly this weblog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specially the closing part. I maintain such information much. I was once seeking this specific information for a very long time. Many thanks and best of luck.


Best Auto Detail in San Diego

Anonymous said...

Great Lines

Memorandum of association

Contents Article of association

Nansola Mandala said...

My partner and i offer Acquire Buy old gmail accounts. This kind of consideration Largely UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Profile’s Resource and also Photograph. I know the balances comes into play helpful. Thus almost all you have to do will be make contact with myself today or perhaps check out Today regarding will need.

You Consider Our own Pva Balances Can Dissabled or perhaps Stopped? Simply no, we have been in contrast to Other folks Suppliers. We have been Sustain Yahoo trems And also Generate balances Together with Top quality Proxy and also Cell phone numbers, Long lasting Balances.

You should Examine myself just before Put Buy!

slot game 6666 said...

slot game 6666 เกมส์สล๊อตออนไลน์ slot online สล็อต เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง ระบบ ฝาก-ถอน AUTO 30 วินาที เพียงแค่นั้น พีจี สล็อตแจกเครดิตฟรี slotgame6666.com มาแรงที่สุดในชั่วโมงนี้