Thursday, June 7, 2018

I want to go to Russia for the World Cup because...


Andrea Canales '16:  "Are you kidding me?!"
Connor Decker '19:  "I love soccer and the World Cup."
Joe Guerrera '20:  "I'm a huge soccer fan and I want to study abroad for less than a whole semester."
Kes Husselbeck '20:  "I'm very interested in soccer and I want to learn more about other cultures."
Joe Kaminskas '21:  "I love soccer and witnessing the World Cup seems awesome."
Patrick Perzanowski '21:  "I'm interested in learning about Russian history and culture."
Steven Perzanowski '19:  "I am a huge soccer fan and going to the World Cup is a dream of mine."
Steve Sugermeyer '78, MSA'80:  "I've never traveled across the Atlantic."
Val Wagner '19:  "I love football and traveling, and it is a great opportunity to meet new people."
Nate Wallek '19:  "It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
Alex Weir '19:  "I've always wanted to go to Russia, and I love sports."
Ryan Zajaceskowski '21:  "I love soccer and follow it closely."
Curt Hamakawa L'84:  "Somebody has to do it."

No comments: