Sunday, June 24, 2018

Post-Script on Seminar Abroad VI: 2018 FIFA World Cup/Russia

Andrea Canales:  "This experience was another memorable milestone in my life; definitely different from my first World Cup in Brazil 2014, but equally incredible and life changing."

Connor Decker:  “I loved every second of this trip; it was a once-in-a-lifetime experience that I will remember forever!”

Joe Guerrera:  “Eye opening.  Life changing.  Influential.  Exhausting.  An unforgettable experience that heightened my interest in traveling overseas.”

Kes Husselbeck:  “It was truly amazing. Four great matches and learning about a culture that I did not know much about were unbelievable.  I wish I could have stayed longer!”

Joe Kaminskas:  “Just happy to have had the chance to go to Russia for the World Cup.”

Patrick Perzanowski:  “This trip was unbelievable, from the matches to the cultural tours and events, to being able to share these experiences with classmates. I had the time of my life!”

Steven Perzanowki:  “The matches were exciting, the atmosphere was electric, and the culture and history of the country were amazing. This experience made me want to travel more!”

Steve Sugermeyer:  “Very pleasant; relaxing, yet exhilarating.”


Val Wagner:  “My childhood dream to go to the World Cup has been realized . . . one of the best experiences of my life!” 

Nate Wallek:  “I got chills sitting in the stadiums of the World Cup; it was amazing and it is still hard to believe that I was actually there!”

Alex Weir:  “This was one of the best things I had ever done; a once-in-a-lifetime experience, and I'm lucky to have been a part of it!”

Ryan Zajaceskowski:  “Easily one of the best experiences of my life!”

Curt Hamakawa:  “The beauty of these trips is the transformational effect on students as global citizens, because of the intense, heavy dose of up-close-and-personal interaction with people from every corner of the world within a compressed space and time.  There is no better way to appreciate events such as the World Cup, and the culture and history of the host country than to visit in person, to which the "Lucky 13" of Seminar Abroad VI:  2018 FIFA World Cup/Russia can surely attest!  

2 comments:

Ken Cerino said...

What a wonderful opportunity for everyone to watch the World Cup ... and more importantly, glad everyone arrived home safely. As always, great job by Curt ... what an awesome program. Having Steve Sugermeyer on board was terrific as well!

สล็อต said...

สล็อต ทดลอง เล่น ระบบใหม่ปัจจุบันที่ได้สะสมเกมทดสอบเล่นสล็อตค่าย PG SLOT ที่ทดสอบ เล่นสล็อตฟรีสปิน ทดสอบเล่นได้ก่อนผู้ใคร ไม่ต้องสมัคร ไม่ต้องฝาก ทดลองเล่นสล็อตฟรี